Discover a whole new world of flexible and versatile cooking with the Neff T59FT50X0 FlexInduction Hob. This sleek hob top features a seamless design to fit into any kitchen and a chic, bevelled front edge for a modern look. As well as a beautiful design, the Neff T59FT50X0 also features a range of high-tech components, such as the PanBoost function that provides even faster heating and the FlexInduction technology, which allows for even heating on any cookware that is placed. Other features of the Neff T59FT50X0 hob include:
- The FlexZone – If you have trouble placing multiple pans or larger cookware on your hob, the FlexZone is here to help. You can place your pots and pans anywhere on the T59FT50X0, and they will heat wherever they stand.
- The TwistPad – Having the ultimate precision over your cooking zones has never been easier than with the removable, magnetic and illuminated TwistPad control. This is a unique feature and can be used to ensure maximum control over every aspect of your cooking.
- PowerMove – Whether you need to boil, simmer or warm, the FlexZone on the Neff T59FT50X0 is split into three zones for variety in heat for different techniques.
- PanBoost – This optimised power level function gives you more flexibility and even faster heating. This makes the T59FT50X0 one of the most efficient hobs for the kitchen, helping you to reduce the price of your energy bills.
- Induction – With the induction feature, the heat is generated directly into the cookware for the ultimate precision. This heat stops when the power is completely off, reducing any risk to your kitchen and lowering energy waste levels.
- Safer cooking – With a timer for automatic shut off in all zones and a restart function, the Neff T59FT50X0 makes cooking safe and fun.
- Ring zone triple, 2 Flex zones
- 5 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection Safety cut out facility Control panel lock Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 230 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Powerstufe 3.7 KW) Induktion oder 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerstufe 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging
- Technical Specification
Hob Brand Neff Product name/family Cooking zone ceramic Product name / Commercial code T59FT50X0 Internal article number T59FT50X0 EAN code 4242004189367 Construction type Built-in Type of control Electronic Type of control setting and signalling devices Cylindrical controls , front , magnetic knob , Twist pad Energy input Electric Energy consumption of hob 173.3 Wh/kg Energy efficiency of hob % Total number of positions that can be used at the same time 5 Number of gas burners 0 Number of electric cooking zones 5 Number of electric plates 0 Number of radiant plates 0 Number of halogen plates 0 Number of induction plates 5 Number of electric warming zones 0 Location of control panel Hob front Type of external control possibility Gas type Alternative gas type Basic surface material Ceramic Main colour of product Black Color of surface Black Type of frame Bevel front Color of frame Alternative colors available Electrical connection rating (W) 11100 W Gas connection rating (W) W Current (A) A Voltage (V) 220-240 V Frequency (Hz) 60; 50 Hz Approval certificates AENOR , CE Length of electrical supply cord (cm) 110 cm Plug type no plug Gas connection Height of the product (mm) 51 mm Width of the product (mm) 918 mm Depth of the product 522 mm Height of the packed product (mm) 126 mm Width of the packed product (mm) 603 mm Depth of the packed product (mm) 1074 mm Minimum height for installation (mm) 51 mm Maximum height for installation (mm) 51 mm Minimum width for installation (mm) 880 mm Maximum width for installation (mm) 880 mm Depth for installation (mm) 490 mm Net weight (kg) 21.0 kg Gross weight (kg) 23.0 kg Automatic programme No Location of 1st heating element front left Type of heating element Dimension of heating element (mm) mm Power of heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of heating element % Location of 2nd heating element center left Induction heating Dimension of 2nd heating element (mm) 400 x 230 mm Power of 2nd heating element (kW) 3.3 kW Energy consumption of 2nd heating element 175.0 Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 2nd heating element % Location of 3rd heating element back left Type of 3rd heating element Dimension of 3rd heating element (mm) mm Power of 3rd heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of 3rd heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 3rd heating element % Location of 4th heating element middle back Type of 4th heating element Dimension of 4th heating element (mm) mm Power of 4th heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of 4th heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 4th heating element % Location of 5th heating element back right Type of 5th heating element Dimension of 5th heating element (mm) mm Power of 5th heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of 5th heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 5th heating element % Location of 6th heating element center right Type of 6th heating element Induction heating Dimension of 6th heating element (mm) 400 x 230 mm Power of 6th heating element (kW) 3.3 kW Energy consumption of 6th heating element 175.0 Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 6th heating element % Location of 7th heating element front right Type of 7th heating element Dimension of 7th heating element (mm) mm Power of 7th heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of 7th heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 7th heating element % Location of 8th heating element front middle / central Type of 8th heating element Dimension of 8th heating element (mm) mm Power of 8th heating element (kW) kW Energy consumption of 8th heating element Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 8th heating element % Location of 9th heating element front centre/cent Type of 9th heating element Induction heating Dimension of 9th heating element (mm) 210 ; 320 ; 260 mm Power of 9th heating element (kW) 2.2 ; 2.6 ; 3.3 kW Energy consumption of 9th heating element 170.0 Wh/kg Energy efficiency of 9th heating element % Energy consumption of left cooking area 175.0 Wh/kg Energy consumption of central cooking area Wh/kg Energy consumption of right cooking area 175.0 Wh/kg Power on indicator No Plate on indicator Type of regulation Stepless energy regulated Type of lid Without Type of pan support Type of safety device for gas Ignition system No Residual heat indicator Separate Main on/off switch Yes Safety device childproof lock , Key Lock , pan recognition , Power management function , Safety time-switch-off Timer Yes dishwasher safe pan support No Included accessories Optional accessories Z9410X1, Z9415X1, Z9416X2, Z9417X2, Z9418X0, Z9442X0 Specification of product image MCSA01011248_633723_T59FT50X0_def.jpg Highlights 17 power levels , flexInduction , Keep warm function , powerBoost Business Value Class Home Connect Home Connect No
- Why Buy From Us?